Monday 28 October 2013

Fundamentals done and dusted

I've just completed my Google Adwords Fundamentals exam today............and passed!!!!

Having done a lot of test exams and spent lots hours toying with my Adwords account to get more familiarised, i decided to take the plunge and do the exam.

To anyone out there who is thinking of doing the exam, here are my initial thoughts:
-Several questions on Ad Groups, MCC and Extensions came up repeatedly. I understand the exam questions are randomly chosen each time or there are several formats used so what appeared on my exam today may be completely different for your exam.
-Google really wants you to pass the exam, i came across several questions that were repeated but worded differently, giving you a great chance to pass the exam.
-Having a live Google Adwords account is invaluable to prepare for the exam. So many times when reading the documentation, i referred to my account and it made it make sense
-Test papers. I've covered this before and made extensive use of ipassexam.com resources during my preparation. However, if you don't have the funds to pay to use their website, there are several test papers floating around the web to help you. Either way, this is invaluable.

Not resting my modest laurels, its time to move onto to preparation for the next exam. I have set myself a time limit to complete all my exams before the arrival of our first child so onwards and forwards.

Finally, good luck to anyone who is getting ready for the exam, i am willing to answer any questions you may have or if i can help in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment